Hi all. *waves hello* Today, Treasured Tales for Young Adults officially turns one. I wanted to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who has supported this blog over the past year.
A huge thank you to:
- Every author who has asked me to review their novel.
- Every author who has donated prizes for a competition.
- Every author who has said “yes” to an interview or a guest post.
- All the bloggers who have spread the word about this blog (special thanks to BookPics and Mera’s YA Book List).
- Every Australian publishing company that has sent me a book to review.
- JKSCommunications and Cedar Fort Publishing for approving my review requests on NetGalley.
- To every single Treasured Tales for Young Adults blog and facebook followers. Thank you so so much for clicking the ‘follow this blog’ icon and/or for hitting the ‘like’ button on facebook.
- And a huge huge gigantic thank you to my Mum for all her support (Happy Mother’s Day, Mum; love you xoxo).
So many authors have kindly helped Treasured Tales for Young Adults celebrate its one year blogoversary by sharing interviews, character interviews, guest posts and prizes. A link to the list of prizes that can be won during the blogoversary celebration can be found at the bottom of this post.
Amalie Howard, has very kindly donated 1x signed copy of her amazing novel, Bloodspell (thank you Amalie).
You must be a Treasured Tales for Young Adults blog follower to enter.
You must also be a liker of the Bloodspell facebook page to enter.
Follow Amalie on twitter (+10 entries).
Like the Treasured Tales for Young Adults facebook page (+10 entries).
Competition is now closed.