- When entering a contest please read the instructions carefully. Not all contests will be international; I will always post details as to whether or not a competition is international.
- Occasionally, to enter a competition on this blog, it will be a requirement that the entrant is a blog follower. There are two ways to become a follower of the blog: either through email subscription or Linky Followers. Just look on the right side of the blog for links on becoming a follower. If you subscribe to the blog through email, you will receive an email from Treasured Tales for Young Adults asking you to activate your subscription. To be considered a blog follower through email, you must activate your subscription.
- Winners will be chosen using random.org unless otherwise stated.
- Contestants must be over 13yrs of age to enter competitions. I cannot check that you are over 13 years of age, so please be honest. If you are under 13yrs of age, please ask a parent of guardian to enter the competition on your behalf. If you are over 13yrs but under 18 years of age, please ask a parent or guardian for permission to enter a competition. Occasionally, to enter a competition a contestant will have to be age 15+ or age 18+ (this only occurs when a prize is a novel that contains some adult content).
- You must be willing to provide a current/valid email address when entering a competition. Your email address will not be kept on file or on any storage device, nor will it be sold to anyone.
- Sometimes, when entering a competition, it may be necessary to leave your email address in the comments section of a blog post. I cannot protect against someone taking your name or email address from the comments. For this reason when leaving a comment please only use your first name and the first initial of your surname or your username. Also, you may want to write your email address is the following format – username(at)emaildomain(dot)com. I take no responsibility for any consequences that arise from entering your name and/or email address into the comments.
- A lot of competitions will be for goodies such as bookmarks, stickers, and books, therefore you must be willing to provide a current/valid mailing address. Your address will not be kept on file or on any storage device, nor will it be sold to anyone. Once your prize has been shipped the email containing your address is deleted.
- Sometimes, a prize offered on Treasured Tales for Young Adults will be sent to the winner by a publishing company, publicist or an author. By entering a competition you agree and consent to Treasured Tales for Young Adults passing your email address and/or mailing address on to a publishing company, publicist or an author for them to send you your prize. When Treasured Tales for Young Adults emails the winner to notify them of their prize, the email will state if a publisher, publicist or an author is sending the prize.
- If a prize winner moves house, it is the responsibility of the prize winner to notify Treasured Tales for Young Adults of the change of address immediately. I take no responsibility for a prize getting lost in the mail/delivered to the wrong address, due to failure of the prize winner to notify me of their change of address.
- I hold the right to end a contest prior to the closing date without notification and to disqualify any competition entry that is inappropriate or deemed unfit.
- I take a great deal of care to neatly wrap and protect prizes but once the package containing your prize has left my hands and is at the post office/in transit, it is out of my control. I take no responsibility for your prize being damaged, lost or stolen.
- It is possible that occasionally a parcel (containing a prize) may be subject to import fees – eg. tax, customs, etc. These import fees are the responsibility of the prize winner.
Disclaimer: Occasionally, you may see an ad appear on this blog below a post. I do not endorse any of these ads. These ads are placed on the blog by wordpress. If you see an ad that you feel is inappropriate please contact me so that I can inform wordpress.
Thank you for reading.